The DT Quattro DCS Dual Technology Presence Detector utilizes PIR and ultrasonic technologies to detect the presence or signature of a person in a space. The logic options for initial “ON” and “Maintained” state of occupancy gives design engineers and installation contractors the choice for proper control of lighting and building automation in difficult applications where detection options are needed in a single device.
Lighting loads are controlled in relation to both presence detection and selectable ambient light levels with the integrated photocell to maximize energy savings. STEINEL’s world class PIR optics and ultrasonic signal processing provides unparalleled line of sight and volumetric presence detection. The convenient polarity insensitive data line bus enables multiple sensors, photo sensors, switches and DALI2 fixtures to link together providing convenient code compliant
solutions. Mounting options provide for 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mud-ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs.
The Digital Control Solution (DCS) group of sensors are available in multiple technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning as well as lighting. Time saving wireless commissioning is accomplished via Bluetooth connection from a Smart Phone or Tablet to a DCS Controller, which communicates to the sensor by the 2 wire bus.
• Low voltage (12-23 V) digital sensor for use with a DCS controller or DALI2 system
• PIR & ultrasonic (40 kHz) presence detection
• Integrated photo cell for daylight harvesting
• Mounts to a 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mud-ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs
• Polarity insensitive 2 wire bus
• IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy
The typical application is for classrooms, conference rooms, computer rooms, storage rooms, workspaces, open office space with cubicles, general open areas, restrooms, stairwells, storage rooms, executive offices and private offices.