The US Hallway COM1-24 is a low voltage (40 kHz) Ultrasonic Technology Occupancy Sensor that utilizes STEINEL’s state of the art ultrasonic signal processing to provide superior stable volumetric bidirectional detection. The unique linear bidirectional coverage pattern is engineered specifically for hallways and applications requiring a true linear volumetric pattern of detection. This is an ideal hallway sensor for design and retrofit applications. Operational choices of manual on or
auto on with either momentary or maintained switch options. Included force off light level feature provides the option to turn lights off when sufficient daylight is present for additional energy savings. The convenient “COM-Link” feature enables multiple sensors to link together via the communication link for pier to pier grouping achieving expanded detection zones with convenient control set up functions set at only one primary sensor for the entire group. Mounting options provide for 4” Square box, 4” Octagon box, Round 3.0 Mud-Ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs. The available service and user wireless remotes provide simplified commissioning and occupant convenience.
The Control PRO group of sensors are available in multiple technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning as well as lighting (as in the COM2-24 versions) and optional 1-10 volt dimming and daylighting options (in the DIM-24 versions).
- Low voltage (18-24 VDC/VAC) sensor for use with a power pack or building automation system
- Bidirectional ultrasonic (40 kHz) occupancy sensor
- Service and user wireless remotes available
- Manual ON mode (MAN) / Automatic mode (AUTO)
- Momentary / Maintained switch option
- ‘ON’ only / ‘ON’ & ‘OFF’ manual switching
- Light level feature turns lights off when sufficient daylight is present
- Mounts to a 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mud-ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs
- “COM-Link” communication allows for up to 10 sensors to be grouped together
- IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy