The US Quattro DCS is a digital (40kHz) ultrasonic technology presence detector that utilizes STEINEL’s stateof-the-art ultrasonic signal processing to provide superior stable volumetric omnidirectional detection. Ultrasonic is used for best practice in design and retrofit applications where the sensor will not have a clear line of sight view of the occupants in the desired coverage area.
Lighting loads are controlled in relation to both presence detection and selectable ambient light levels with the integrated photocell to maximize energy savings. The convenient polarity insensitive data line bus enables multiple sensors, photo sensors, switches and DALI2 fixtures to link together providing convenient code compliant solutions. Mounting options provide for 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mud-ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs.
The Digital Control Solution (DCS) group of sensors are available in multiple technologies for the control of heating, ventilation and air conditioning as well as lighting. Time saving wireless commissioning is accomplished via Bluetooth connection from a Smart Phone or Tablet to a DCS Controller, which communicates to the sensor by the 2 wire bus.
• Low voltage (12 - 23 V) digital sensor for use with a DCS Controller or DALI2 system
• Omnidirectional ultrasonic (40 kHz) presence detection
• Wireless configuration via Steinel App
• Integrated photo cell for daylight harvesting
• Polarity insensitive 2 wire bus
• Mounts to a 4” square box, 4” octagon box, round 3.0 mud-ring or directly to the ceiling with quick mount spring tabs
• IQ Mode dynamically adjusts the ‘ON’ time delay by learning individual room occupancy
Typical applications are for large open areas with cubicles, work stations, conference rooms, bathrooms, storage areas with racking or applications requiring a volumetric pattern of detection.